Key Points for Inspection of Air cooled ice cube maker
Now in many industries will be used in Air cooled ice cube maker, such as refrigerators, air-cooled chillers, screw chillers, liquid coolers, industrial chillers, etc., so now many manufacturers will check before use to see whether the equipment meets the requirements before operation, the following chapters provide you with a few needs. Prepare.
Air cooled ice cube maker
1. Check whether the oil pump steering is correct;
2. Separate the compressor from the motor to check whether the motor is turning correctly.
3. When compressor oil is added to the cooler, the refueling amount should be kept at 1/2-3/4 of the oil-viewing mirror, and the place should not be filled up.
4. Check suction side, differential pressure relay for filter, exhaust side pressure relay, pressure for oil pressure and cooling water, operation sensitivity of relay and oil pressure relay;
5. Install coupling and correct it.
6. Filling refrigerant (usually R22) into the system as required
Only in this way can the working environment not have any impact, but also can effectively help air cooled ice cube maker, of course, in the process of not using cleaning and maintenance work do not forget to do.